Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm Back

Greetings folks, I'm back after being done dirty by the man. Yes folks I came on blogspot one day looking for my blog and it was deleted. Now I never posted pictures of naked ladies or even pictures of my naked self...never posted four letter words except love and live and life....but somehow, someway, I got deleted. A couple friends have recently begun blogs so I thought I'd try again.

However, my old blog might exist somewhere because charlierossiter.blogspot.com is an already taken address and Charlie Rossiter is an already existing blog that I can't find so now I'm here with Charlierossiterpoet. let's see how that works.

no promises but I'm thinking about learning how to post things other than words...

If I can remember my password, I'll be back.

Charlie


3 comments:

  1. I will be looking forward to you entering the digital age and including some photos and videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back (but you were always there?). This layout is very hard to read. & an easy way to remember your password is to use the same one for everything. It ain't the NSA you know.
    Looking forward to seeing more.
    DWx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blogosphere!. I write all my passwords down, though that's supposed to be a stupid thing to do. I agree with Dan that a black background with white text is a bit hard on the eyes. Just in case you're into decor.

    ReplyDelete